GAIT ANALYSIS REFRESHER TRAINING COURSE: COMING SOON
As a clinician or healthcare professional, you already understand the merits of gait analysis.
Gait analysis can provide insights to support decisions with respect to:
- Surgical decision making
- Prosthetic and orthotic fitting
- Rehabilitation strategies
It also provides an objective record, tracking patient progress over time as part of a long-term management plan.
The Benefits of Objectively Measuring Gait Are Plentiful
But what about computerized gait analysis?
- How does computerized gait analysis work?
- How would computerized gait analysis fit into your existing clinic workflow?
- How could computerized gait analysis benefit your patients?
To learn this and more, submit your information below to gain first access to our Gait Analysis Refresher Training Course, coming Fall of 2021.