Join Our Team
The Stepscan Team
Stepscan's team brings together diverse interests and varied professional backgrounds. However, our members are unified by the values of quality, teamwork, passion, integrity, and innovation.
Interested in joining? Select a title below to learn about available opportunities to join our team.
Jobs with Stepscan
Stepscan Technologies Inc. (Stepscan) is a medical technology company located in Charlottetown, PEI looking to fill a key full-time, in-office position in our evolving and fast paced environment.
We need a top performer with a comprehensive administrative background and a broad skillset including bookkeeping, procurement support, data entry, email and Microsoft office. If you are a self – reliant, professional and detail-oriented individual, please send in your resume.
Coordination of company administrative activities to ensure smooth operation including:
- Executive and other staff administrative support
- Maintain books of account (including but not limited to preparing cheques, coding and posting invoices, preparing deposits, journal entries, reconciliations)
- Perform all record keeping activities regarding payroll records
- GST Reporting
- Produce Financial Statements monthly to include:
- Balance Sheet
- Accounts payable summary and details
- Bank reconciliation
- Maintain a series of accounting/bookkeeping spreadsheets for matters such as records required for granting and other funding agencies
- Maintain up-to-date complete and systematic filing system to support book-keeping and financial records
- Assisting with invoicing, scanning and filing of documents, and record management
- Monitoring office supplies inventory and ordering supplies when warranted
- Report and claims preparation
- Assistance with travel arrangements and expense reports as required
- Coordination of inbound and outbound shipping.
- Answer incoming calls and responding to emails from customers and vendors
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Has successfully completed a postsecondary course in bookkeeping
- Very organized and systematic nature
- Highly efficient and productive
- Fast learner
- Technically sound and confident with new technology
- Independent worker
- Competence in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and other basic computer skills (word, email, internet)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment considered an asset.
$35,000 - $42,000 with optional benefits
This position requires an in-office resource (no remote work). Interested candidates should e-mail their cover letters, resume and the names of three references to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.